Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DONT HANG OUT WITH THE LIFELESS



Remember when your mother would say," you are the company you keep" and you would think to yourself "Mom is so old fashioned." As we become adults we understand that wisdom mom was trying to share with us. The more serious i got about chasing my dreams the less i could hang out with certain people, because they would bring my spirits down with negativity. Im not saying that they were doing it on purpose, i think that some people can be negative without even realizing it. I think everyone has had a dream at one time in their life but life and all the drama that comes with it beat them down and took their dream away:( My heart goes out to those people but i cant let them take my dream away from me. Some of these people can even be in your own family, so my advice to you is to keep your dream close to your heart. Dont discuss it with the lifeless, because the lifeless will only give you lifeless advice.
DREAMS DO COME TRUE/ BUT WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO?

No comments:

Post a Comment