Monday, March 18, 2013

SELF DOUBT



Last night i was walking around sipping a cup of tea and realized i was suddenly sad, scared and depressed. Why you ask? I dont know, all i know is i started doubting everything, my writing, this blog and my future. I started thinking what if no one ever reads my stuff, no one is interested and im stuck with my stupid 9 to 5 job for the rest of my life. What if everyone is reading my blog and thinks im a flipping idiot. WHAT IF? I was in such a bad mood last night i hung up on this guy that im dating because i did not know how to tell him that im scared to death. Scared that my dream will never become a reality, scared that i wont be able to take care of my mom when she gets old, that i wont ever be able to buy my own home, JUST PLAIN SCARED! So guys if you ever had doubts as you can see you are not alone, but we must keep going, we must continue to work hard toward our dream no matter what. Dont give up, accept that its a feeling that will surely come in your life just like the positive ones, you cant have positive feelings without the negative ones. What we must do is learn how to control the negative feelings when they come. I use different ways to handle these feelings, take a hot bath, take a walk, have prayer or talk to my mom. Find something that will get you back on track to making your dreams come true. xoxo

 
...DREAMS DO COME TRUE/ BUT WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO?


No comments:

Post a Comment