Monday, March 25, 2013

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

Its not easy to be focused when life hits you with crazy situations. I recently had to end a relationship with a guy that basically wanted to have his cake and eat it too. We were seeing each other for about 8 months, he said he wasn't ready for anything other than friends. So I tried to go with the flow and keep everything on a friend basis but that was hard because he was with me almost everyday acting like a couple. His excuse was that he was coming out of a relationship and wasn't ready. Well the truth really was that he was seeing his ex girlfriend still and couldn't let go. I blame myself because i knew that he wasn't being truthful but i thought i could change him. Dont waste your time trying to change someone into what you want them to be, it is what it is. Life is to short, that time that i wasted could have went on my grind and focus.
DREAMS DO COME TRUE/ BUT WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO?

No comments:

Post a Comment